Libeco Belgian Linen Napkin
Of course paper napkins are convenient, but cloth napkins--especially these Belgian linen ones--are so much more beautiful and can be used over and over again. We encourage you to make the switch if you haven't already.
Open Weave Collection (slightly sheer) -- 16.5" x 16.5"
- The Banff napkin has a deep russet background with a chunky teal stripe accented with pink and yellow on one end and delicate teal and pink stripes on the other.
- The Mojave napkin has an old rose color background with ecru, teal, and black stripes running across the width, a different stripe at the top than at the bottom.
- The Marie napkin features a bronzy-green background accented with delicate black stitching on one end and the same black plus peach and sage on the other.
Twill Weave Collection (solid, not sheer) -- 21" x 21"
- The Gypsum napkin is a classic, striped napkin in a modern twill construction. An ecru background sets the stage for center motif of varying stripes of black, old rose and teal.
All 100% linen that can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).